Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Office Discussion


I just finished watching The Office which is becoming one of my favorite shows. If you've ever worked in an office before, you'll appreciate how realistic it is in a lot of ways. I thought I would check in with my viewers to see how many fans of the show there are. My favorite two quotes are:

When Toby says that all employees should disclose interoffice relationships to HR and Phyllis says, "Even one night stands?"

But my favorite is Angela: "I can be very fun. I like to play games. I dangle things in front of my cats."

I have to say my least favorite character is Michael Scott. I know this is going to cause some controversy but if someone would like to convince me to change my mind, I am willing to listen to them.

So viewers, let's hear your favorite characters and quotes from The Office.

2 comments:

wwhite123 said...

How could you not like Michael? He's by no means my favorite character, but come on...
That's what she said.

-Weston

Jacques said...

Okay Weston,

I'll give you that "That's what she said," is pretty funny. I saw Michael on some talk show and I guess that's when I decided I didn't like him. I guess if you like him, I'll give him a second chance.

jacques